Pages

Monday 26 January 2015

And it's Pinterest Monday #1

I like regulars in a blog.

So welcome to my first regular: Pinterest Monday.

What better way to start the beginning of the week (bleh) than with some pretties from the procrastination station that is the world of Pinterest, right? Right. 

I've been busily emailing all and sundry in pursuit of employment for the past week and, lemme just say, it's rough outchea. For realsies. So to stay sane I'm making pretty things on pieces of paper (which will be featured soon) and Pinterest is a great place to find inspiration or ideas. If you ever feel like you need to see pretty things, sign up to Pinterest. You won't be disappointed but you might be sorry. Because addiction.

OK. Enough yapping. Here are the 10 prettiest things I found for you today. :)

Such a cool yet simple vector portrait. Found on iconosquare.com.

Accept your badassery. Found on nakednewsgirl.tumblr.com.



How FRIGGEN gorgeous is this?? I want it on my body. Found on dreslover.tk.


Yep. Yep yep. So much rioting. Found on cheezburger.com.


I love the way that pattern has been used here to indicate shape and
create a 3D effect. Beautiful. Found on observando.net.



This is my sentiment on pigeons. They scare me. Found on happinessisat.blogspot.com.


I have dreams about these shoes. Found on lagarconne.com.


I'm sure I would work out more often if I had these. Found on etsy.com.


Love this quote so much. Go dancing or something. Found on modernhepburn.tumblr.com.


Why so pretty?? Found on etsy.com.

That's all for this week. I hope you enjoy the little things. All the links to the pages are in the captions.

Have a smashing week.

Kbye
x

1 comment: